Below are guidelines of what service will look like for the time being.
- Entry into the building will only be accessible through the west side of the building.
- Children’s check-in will be located outside the building on the west side of the building. Children’s ministries will be sending more specific information this week regarding check-in and Covid-19 procedures.
- Greeters will be directing you to the correct entrance from the parking lot.
- An usher will direct you to your seats.
- All Sage Hills Staff & Volunteers will be wearing masks.
- We encourage all in attendance to wear a mask, especially during worship.
- We will not have any food or beverages available, although you are welcome to bring your own.
- The main lobby bathrooms are out of order. The only available bathrooms are located down the hall next to the gym (look for the directional signs).
- We will not be passing the offering buckets. We will have drop boxes in the back of the sanctuary if you are bringing your tithe/offering.
- We will be streaming services LIVE.
- The building will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Please arrive early to allow time for parking, kids check-in, and seating.
- If you are at risk, showing symptoms of illness or unsure if this is the right time for you to come to the church building, we strongly encourage you to stay home and watch online.
We are excited for the opportunity to worship the Lord corporately! While things will look different, we don’t want to miss the blessing this opportunity provides. We are praying that this will be an encouraging, uplifting, and Spirit-filling service for all of us!